By the end of this course, the student should be able to
1. explain why the opportunity pipeline management matters,
2. successfully gain a deeper understanding of the basics of OPM,
3. appreciate their role as a pipeline manager to achieve set targets,
4. provide information on sales, skills, strengths, and weaknesses,
5. work on their pipeline successfully, and 6. apply all the stages in pipeline management.
This course has six main lessons, with assessment at the end of the course.
Lesson 1 will discuss the importance of opportunity management.
Lesson 2 will give a refresher of a pipeline.
Lesson 3 will help the student understand how to manage pipeline and set priorities.
Lesson 4 will analyze the pipeline and SMART action plans.
Lesson 5 will help the student understand how to work on their pipeline.
Lesson 6 will wrap up the course.
By the end of the course, the learner should be able to:
1. Explain why the opportunity pipeline management matters.
2. Gain a deeper understanding of the basics of OPM.
3. Appreciate the role of a pipeline manager to achieve set targets.
4. Provide information on sales, skills, strengths, and weaknesses.
5. Work on their pipeline.
6. Apply all the stages in pipeline management.
This lesson introduces the learner to opportunity pipeline management. Pipeline management is defined, and the importance of pipeline management is explained to the learner. By the end of the lesson, the learner should be able to explain the importance of opportunity pipeline management.
This lesson provides more information on pipeline management to ensure the learner a more indepth understanding of the subject that is pipeline management.
Lesson 3 This lesson is referred to as managing the pipeline. This lesson is divided into three topics which are; stages 1-5, stages 6-7 and stages 8-9. These topics provide the learner with more information on the nine stages of pipeline management. The learner is also advised on the order of using the pipeline stages.
This lesson is the pipeline analysis and smart action plans lesson. In this lesson, the learner gains knowledge on how to analyze their current pipelines. The learner is also introduced on how to create smart action plans after checking on the pipeline’s strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
This lesson is working on your pipeline lesson. In this lesson, the learner gains more details on working on his or her pipeline; this is achieved by introducing the learner to the pipeline examination process and reading the pipeline charts.
This lesson is a wrap-up lesson; this is also the last lesson of the course. The class gives the learner a summary of what he or she has learned in all the teachings of the course. What has been covered in the five lessons is summarized to ensure the learner has a firm understanding of what is involved during pipeline management.