By the end of this course, the student should be able to
1. discuss the principles of negotiation,
2. discuss the fundamentals of negotiation and selling effectively,
3. overcome selling challenges successfully,
4. understand the qualities of an excellent salesperson, and
5. follow leads and convert them into opportunities successfully.
This course has five lessons. 1. principles of negotiation, 2. fundamentals of negotiation and selling, 3. overcoming selling challenges, 4. qualities of a respectable salesperson, 5. convert leads to opportunities.
By the end of this course, the learner should be able to:
1. Discuss the principles of negotiation.
2. Discuss the fundamentals of negotiation and selling effectively.
3. Overcome selling challenges successfully.
4. Understand the qualities of a good salesperson.
5. Follow leads and convert them into opportunities
The lesson introduces the learner to the whole course by elaborating on essential principles for successful sales and negotiations. The way you convey yourself in the workplace speaks volumes about your character. As a negotiator and a salesperson, several principles should guide you in executing your duties. At the end of the lesson the learner should be able to apply all the laws of sales and negotiations.
This lesson looks at the fundamentals of effective sales and negotiations. There are several vital things that you must put into consideration to achieve your targets as a sales agent and a good negotiator. At the end of this lesson, the learner should be able to describe the fundamentals of sales and negotiations.
The third lesson looks at how you can overcome selling challenges that you may encounter in the course of carrying out your duties. As a salesperson, you must be ready to face challenges and use your skills and all the available resources to overcome such problems. At the end of this lesson the learner should be able overcome selling challenges.
The fourth lesson tackles the qualities of a good salesperson. As a salesperson the learner must have the following attributes; belief in yourself, confidence in your product, not entirely when things get tough, be persistent among many others. At the end of this lesson the learner should understand the qualities of a good salesperson.
Lesson five helps the learner to understand how they can convert leads to opportunities. During the negotiations and selling process, there are several leads which if taken advantage of can be converted into prospects. At the end of this lesson the learner should be able to convert leads into opportunities.