Best in Class Field Sales Course
The objectives of this course is help sales professionals achieve high levels of efficacy through the following.
1. Identifying the levers that drive sales and revenue.
2. Establishing a structured sales approach while in the field.
3. Effective planing including obtaining target customer information and utilizing it effectively.
4. Making the right first impression to grab and maintain the audience's full attention while avoiding the common pitfalls during the first sales meeting.
5. Learning all the issues faced by customers and utilizing this information when making the sales presentation.
6. Top-notch persuasion skills.
7. Techniques to gain a commitment from a new or potential customer.
8. Effectively handling rejections and using them as feedback.