The Personal presentation and employability course has six lessons. The course tackles the crucial things that are needed when preparing for an employment opportunity. By the end of the course, the learner should be able to:
• Understand and define personal competencies and their application.
• Understand the importance of setting personal career goals and develop a career plan.
• Successfully identify sources of jobs and interpret information on potential employment opportunities.
• Understand the importance of a resume and/or application form.
• Successfully identify types of job interview and prepare to attend.
• Recognise the importance of maintaining personal image and hygiene and develop basic social etiquette skills.