The customer complaint course has three modules and seven lessons. The three modules include; mindset, skills and knowledge. By the end of this lesson, the learner should be able to understand several aspects when handling claims and complaints of customers. These aspects include;
1. Explain the benefits of keeping a customer
2. To effectively tackle customer complaints
3. Promptly and effectively handle complaint calls
4. Effectively utilize different communication modes to handle customer complaints
5. Recognize the need for proper preparation before calling a complaining customer.
6. Familiarize yourself with contents of claims and complaints manuals and apply them in day to day activities
7. Effectively handle complaints according to set rules and regulations